Thursday, March 03, 2016

New Audio: Cyborg Giraffe Cleans House!

If you've never wanted to read my story,  Giraffe Cyborg Cleans House! I have great news for you. You can now listen to the audio at the Drabblecast under the twisted title Cyborg Giraffe Cleans House, which I think changes the whole story, but I'll let you decide. Click here and give it a listen: http://www.drabblecast.org/2016/03/02/drabblecast-378-cyborg-giraffe-cleans-house/

The audio was produced by Adam Pracht. If you're a fan of StarShipSofa, you'll love Adam's Drabblecast stories, because he often imports Sofa talent to make them. However, Adam took this story on before he knew I was the author. The story is narrated by Sofasister Amy H. Sturgis and the art is by Sofa artist Skeet Scienski. Fun will be had! Go listen!

1 comment:

Anushkas blog of everything said...

Good luck bro,just a few more to go! :)